CRCC is adapting to the current challenges as quickly as possible to continue offering support to our communities.
We are the organisation that individuals and groups come to for practical support and guidance. We strive to take away the barriers that prevent them from developing, enabling them to create vibrant, sustainable, inclusive communities.
‘Inclusion Matters’ brings together several charitable and public sector organisations who have a common vision for Cornwall – that residents over the age of 18 and who have health and well-being needs can easily access the information and advice they need to increase their well-being and increase their connection to their community.
Covid- 19 has altered lives for many of us not least of which how we share information, at this time more than ever we want to ensure you have up to date information about resources available. As well as how to access support.
At this time we can provide you with information on support available countywide, we can connect you with volunteers who could help with a range of activities, sign post you if you would like to volunteer during Covid-19 pandemic.
Call Us: 01872 266383
Given the current global Covid 19 crisis the Fishing Animateur team have shifted all efforts to support the fishing industry wherever possible.
We are here to support fishermen, businesses and communities.
Current information surrounding Coronavirus is constantly changing.
Typical symptoms of coronavirus include fever and a cough that may progress to a severe pneumonia causing shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. Generally, coronavirus can cause more severe symptoms in people with weakened immune systems, older people, and those with long-term conditions like diabetes, cancer and chronic lung disease.
Support & Advice for Groups
Contingency Planning and Adapting Your Services
- NCVO: Guidance for charities
- NCVO: Coronavirus and governance – what charity trustees need to think about
- NCVO: What’s in the coronavirus bill?
- Zurich: Organisational resilience guidance on pandemic planning
- MindTools: Contingency planning, including templates
- Ready Friends: For guidance and advice aimed specifically at befriending organisations.
- Bates Wells: Governance, solvency, contracts and employment update
- ABI Guidance: Business insurance and unoccupied premises
- Unoccupied charity premises: Contact your insurers or landlord
- Cranfield Trust: Free webinar on cash flow forecasting for charities
Employment and staff
- Government Guidance: Coronavirus job retention scheme
- Government Guidance: Furloughed workers
- Civil Society Guidance: Job retention scheme and employment FAQs
- ACAS update at 24 March on furlough agreements: If the employer needs to close the workplace
- ACAS: Guidanvce for employers and employees
- ACAS: Guidance on homeworking including a template policy and checklist
- Bates Wells: Coronavirus and your staff: what if working from home is not an option?
- Changes to the DBS: Changes to the service during the coronavirus pandemic
CRCC and Voluntary Sector Services
- CRCC Advice Service: If your organisation needs advice or support contact email@example.com . We are continuing to offer our advice service remotely through email, telephone and Zoom.
- CRCC News: If you would like us to publicise updates about your services via Cornwall Link, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Cornwall Coronavirus Response Volunteers: If your organisation needs some extra volunteer support please email email@example.com .
Social Isolated: If you have received support from the Inclusion Matters service in the past and would like us to get in touch again, please phone our helpline on 01872 266383. If you are a professional looking to make a referral, we are continuing to take these on the helpline – 01872 266383
Support for Individuals & Families
Support for families
- Voucher scheme: For schools providing free school meals
- An easy read guide to coronavirus: By Mencap
- NSPCC: How to have difficult conversations with children
- Future Learn: Free online courses to help carers of people with dementia cope during current restrictions
- Coronavirus: Information for people affected by dementia
Employment, self-employment and benefits
Managing Anxiety and Wellbeing
- Samaritans: If you’re worried about your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- Every Mind Matters: 10 tips to help if you are worried about coronavirus
- Coronavirus and your wellbeing: Information from Mind
- Looking after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak: Mental Health foundation
- How to stay active while you’re at home: Sport England