Learn Your Way
Are you aged 16 – 24 with an Education, Health and Care Plan? Would you like to Learn Your Way? A free full-time programme of education starting in September.
An Adult Education funded programme for young people aged 16-24 with learning disabilities who have an Education, Health & Care Plan. This is a mixture of classroom and work experience over 3 days per week where you gain qualification and work experience as part of the programme. This programme is for 1 year but learners have the opportunity of staying on for a second year. This is a full time programme of study and is free to those with an EHCP.
Other Training Courses
- Social Media – half day workshop
- Measuring Impact – half day workshop
- Developing Positive Working Relationships Emotional intelligence, Building rapport, Managing Conflict – 1 day
- Communication, Communication, Communication Public speaking, Listening skills, Writing Skills – 1 day
- Achieving Excellence Planning, People, Partnerships, Performance Management – 1 day
- Developing High Performing Teams Positivity, Personalities, Leadership, Goals, Synergy – 1 day
- Managing Ourselves Assertiveness, Time Management, Achieving our Goals – 1 day
- Tools for Life Responsibility, Self Awareness, Inspiration, Imagination, Perspiration, Focus, Reinforcing Boundaries, Solution Not Pollution, Learning, Circle of Life – 1 day
- Understanding Coaching and Mentoring Skills – 2 days
- Developing Transformational Leadership Skills – 2 days
- Essential Leadership, Coaching & Mentoring Skills – 3 days
- Mental Health Awareness – 2 days
- Mental Mindfulness and Wellbeing – 2 days
- Level 3 Award in Information Advice & Guidance – 3 days
Current courses and dates TBC, please contact us.