Learn Your Way
Are you aged 16 – 24 with an Education, Health and Care Plan? Would you like to Learn Your Way? A free full-time programme of education starting in September.
An Adult Education funded programme for young people aged 16-24 with learning disabilities who have an Education, Health & Care Plan. This is a mixture of classroom and work experience over 3 days per week where you gain qualification and work experience as part of the programme. This programme is for 1 year but learners have the opportunity of staying on for a second year. This is a full time programme of study and is free to those with an EHCP.
Other Training Courses
- Social Media – half day workshop
- Measuring Impact – half day workshop
- Developing Positive Working Relationships Emotional intelligence, Building rapport, Managing Conflict – 1 day
- Communication, Communication, Communication Public speaking, Listening skills, Writing Skills – 1 day
- Achieving Excellence Planning, People, Partnerships, Performance Management – 1 day
- Developing High Performing Teams Positivity, Personalities, Leadership, Goals, Synergy – 1 day
- Managing Ourselves Assertiveness, Time Management, Achieving our Goals – 1 day
- Tools for Life Responsibility, Self Awareness, Inspiration, Imagination, Perspiration, Focus, Reinforcing Boundaries, Solution Not Pollution, Learning, Circle of Life – 1 day
- Understanding Coaching and Mentoring Skills – 2 days
- Developing Transformational Leadership Skills – 2 days
- Essential Leadership, Coaching & Mentoring Skills – 3 days
- Mental Health Awareness – 2 days
- Mental Mindfulness and Wellbeing – 2 days
- Level 3 Award in Information Advice & Guidance – 3 days
Current courses and dates TBC, please contact us.
If you live in one of the red areas on the map below our experienced Enterprise Advisors are available to support you on your journey from the initial idea, helping you to create a business plan and with the steps towards starting a business.